Lesson plan prerequisites
Lesson plan prerequisites are not set by default. This means that students can work on any lesson plan assigned to their class in whatever order they choose. Setting prerequisites is a great tool if you have multiple lesson plans assigned to a class but want students to work in a certain order. To set prerequisites, follow the next steps:
- Go to Classes and select your class of interest.
- Once inside the class, click Assignments.
- You will see a list of lesson plans assigned to the class. Click the Options button to access the lesson plan settings.
- Under Lesson Plan Prerequisite, you will have the option to choose the lesson plan on the completion of which the current plan is dependent.
- Click Update Options to save your changes.
Note:The dependent lesson plan will not appear on the student dashboard until they have finished the prerequisite in its entirety.