School admin setup
Setting up a multi-school district account is a process that requires a few steps. TypingClub's administration portal provides admins with a powerful platform to do just that.
Step 1: Set up your schools
If you're setting up your account for the whole district, you may want to add all schools at once using the Data Import Tool:
- Start by clicking Tools.
- Open the Data Import Tool.
- Follow the instructions on how to create and upload your CSV file. If you click schools, you'll be able to preview the required format for your CSV file and download a template.
- Once your CSV file is ready, click the Choose File button to upload it. Your file might take a few minutes to process, and you will see it labeled Processing on the bottom of the screen.
- Once it has been processed, your schools will automatically be added to your list of schools.
Step 2: Appoint a school administrator
Each TypingClub school can have one or more administrators who manage the school's data. To add a school admin, follow the next steps:
- If the future school admin already exists on your account as a teacher, go to Instructors Select Instructor Edit Instructor Assign them a role of a school admin.
- If the future school admin hasn't been added to your account yet, go to Instructors Add Instructor Assign them a role of a school admin.