How do I set instructor permissions?
Instructors in your TypingClub account can be given a number of roles. To review and adjust the permission level, choose the Instructors tab, select an instructor, and go to the Permissions tab. You will see the following options:
- Account Administrator: has access to change anything in the account.
(Note: If you want to make an instructor a school administrator, go to Schools > Select school > Admins.)
- Can access students from all schools: this option is useful if you are managing multiple schools and need to allow a teacher to have access to students from multiple schools.
- Can change class names and IDs: this option allows you to control who can manage the class list.
- Can delete classes: this option allows you to control who can delete classes from the class list.
- Can change student information: this option lets you control who can manage students' information.
To apply your changes, click “Update Permissions” and you're all set.
How to give an instructor school administrator permissions.
Upload all of your teachers in bulk.