Disable Jumping Ahead
How to Disable the "Allow Jumping Ahead" Setting
If you would like students to complete their last lesson before moving on to a next lesson, please follow these steps.
- Click the Classes tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the class for which you would like to change this setting.
- Under the Manage Class tab, click on the Edit Class sub-tab. This will be the 5th tab from the left.
- Scroll down until you see "Allow Jumping Ahead." This is near the bottom of the page.
- Select "Students are not allowed to jump ahead."
- To save your changes, press "Update Settings" at the bottom of the screen.
You can edit existing lessons, or you can create your own.
Limit which lessons your students can work on from a given lesson plan by assigning a specific range of lessons.
Learn the easiest way to create and customize your classes.